Friday, August 25, 2006

Just for a laugh

Molly and her best friend Minnie.
We had to buy an extra large bed for Molly because Minnie took to sleeping in the middle of her old bed. Once Minnie had settled down Molly wouldn't lie on her own bed. Every night she would carry her bed around trying to find a place for it and lie on it before the cat got back on it! As soon as she put the bed down, Minnie would make herself comfortable and Molly would end up sleeping on he floor. Now there is room for both of them. Minnie gets so close she actually rubs her cheek on Mollys face and legs, and Molly will then groom her! Even with the collar on Minnie still gets Molly to groom her.




We took this photo of Molly sitting in my Hubby's canoe on the front lawn. She would do anything to make a spectacle of herself!


Molly's Holiday in Devon.

Firstly she wanted to try the surf board!

Then she did a bit of swimming.

Followed by a bit of sunbathing
And lastly some under cover work for MI 5!






























Yes .... she really is buried up to her neck. She just lies down and waits to be covered up. I have never met such an amazingly daft labrador in my life before.

6 comments:

blog-blethers said...

The girls and I were roaring with laughter at Molly's photogenic poses - she is an absolute star!! Our dogs are 'best friends' with most of our cats too - and youngest Tom is a tadge deluded, believing himself to be a dog! What beautiful beaches too

ravelling said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I absolutely love those pictures of Molly on holiday! Looks like a lovely place too. I'm learning to really appreciate Britain these days.
Happy knitting!

meg said...

I must agree- that is a truely accommodating pooch! I love the expressive faces of Labs- they wear their emotions on the outside. Tell the husband that knitting for the dog is very sensible- have you seen the cost of a cheaply made doggie coat? This is my first visit here, but I will be back to do some exploring!

RoxyK said...

That is one seriously cool dog ;) He looks like he's having such a good time.

Carolyn said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love your photos of Molly. She is such a hoot!

Diane said...

What a laugh!My mum's got a 16 year old black lab.....bless, he's a bit moth eaten now, but we've had some fun with him.....i think most labs are complete nutters.....and in the right family it sort of comes right out!!:)