Tuesday, April 04, 2006

nutty-knitters nutty knits

I love e-bay
I have become hooked on buying stuff on e-bay. Last week I bought two lots of wool and this week I got another two bargains. It is a great way of getting yourself a stash at a reasonable price. You have to know what the original price was to grab a bargain (not forgetting to include the postage) but most knitters know a bargain when they see it.
Just wish there were more knitting hours in the day.
Schools out here so the kids are at home. The oldest is already driving me mad as she starts GCSE exams in five weeks. The little one is spending all day driving her dad crazy as he doesn't work during school hols, unlike me who has only booked next week off Good move really.
As I am married to a sailing enthusiast(nutcase) I will be spending next week sailing the south coast from Portsmouth to Weymouth, depending on wind and tide! In between pulling a few ropes, making tea for the captain, entertaining the seven year old whirlwind, taking the dog ashore in the dinghy and feeding the crew I hope to get a bit of knitting done. Most will have to be done when we are alongside during the evening so I won't be taking any intricate patterns!
Good job I've got loads of scarves to knit!!
I may not get another chance to blog before we go away so Happy Easter to anyone who reads my Blog!

No comments: