Saturday, December 01, 2007

One down, twenty three to go

No I'm not refering to days in December before Christmas, I am refering to knitting for a change.

I finished my Sirdar Peru Naturals cardi in Machu Pichu (photo asap), and have now got 23 more project ideas to go.
The sailors socks for Mike are nearly finished, and I have started work on the Griffindor house scarf for Charlie (I can only work on this after she goes to bed!), and I have started on a baby blanket for Emily's college tutor.

I bought loads of lovely sock yarn at the S&B













From the top they are:

Alpacca / silk from The Natural Dye Studio

Blue Faced Leicester also from The natural Dye Studio

Alpacca / merino from Fyberspates

Bluefaced Leicester / Nylon also from Fyberspates

Bluefaced Leister from Oxford Kitchen Yarns

and lastly 3 balls of Tofutsies for summer weight socks.

3 comments:

scarletti said...

These all look yummy, and the alpacca silk sounds divine. I've been listening to a review of some Harry Potter knitting so I really look forwards to seeing yours. Are the sailing socks chunky cable type or red/green ones, i'm curious?

RoxyK said...

My best friend got me some Natural Dye Studio at Ally Pally this year for a xmas pressie. Gorgeous stuff ;)

Felicity Ford said...

Your yarn looks gorgeous! You'll have such a lovely time knitting it all up.
x