Monday, May 08, 2006

Back to work today as the pleurisy has now gone....Yipee!!!
Luckily it was a quiet day at the centre where I work so I was able to take it gently. Even so I was absolutely shattered by the time I came home.

Yesterday I went to a really emotional christening. My friend's daughter sadly died last year, shortly after giving birth to her second child(a much longed for little girl). Daisy was born prem at 28 weeks and for a while it was touch and go. Amazingly she is now a bonny little thing who is developing well. Since leaving Hospital Daisy and her brother Kyle have lived with their Grandparents.

On the knitting front I have been getting into the scarves and have now completed eleven different styles and colours. As soon as I can get a photo to load onto this blog I will post a picture of my multicolour scarves.

My Stash:
I vowed not to add anything to my stash during May, but alas I went to a local budget shop and picked up a few balls of fluffy stuff! (actually it was 28 balls) . They are for the charity scarves so I think that excuses it. The rest of my stash currently occupies three large whicker boxes under the coffee table, Four black sacks in the loft, two drawers under the bed and a few odd balls scattered around the house in carrier bags. Oh well...I will have to make a new stash resolution in June!!! And I will have to try and keep it.

No comments: